If you have paid annual membership fees to CAM we can claim back the tax paid by you on that amount. Simply fill in the form, press submit and we will do the rest. All you need to have done is paid at least £17 tax in the last year. We can get back up to £4.25 from each member who completes the form.

Thank you in advance

Bob Griffin
Club Treasurer

Gift Aid Form

Fields marked with a * are required

Gift Aid Declaration – for past, present & future donations
CORNWALL ADVANCED MOTORCYCLIST--------------------------------------------------------
Please treat as Gift Aid donations all qualifying gifts of money made
Today in the past 4 years and in the future

I confirm I have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify. I understand the charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give on or after 6 April 2009.

If the form is still visible after Submitting it you have not filled in one or more of the required boxes. The page will be clear of the Declaration if you have successfully submitted the form, thank you.